Beginning Wednesday, May 12 we are open for browsing by appointment for limited hours. For the well-being and continued safety of the community and staff the following guidelines will be in place for this phase:
- Any person feeling unwell should not enter the building.
- Masks are required for all persons over the age of 2 years who are entering the building
- No more than ten visitors will be allowed in the building at any given time
- A limited number of patrons will be allowed in the stacks at one time
- Visitors will be allowed in the building for a maximum of 45 minutes per visit once a day
- Visitors must maintain a social distance of 6 feet between staff and other visitors.
- Visitors must take all precautions to maintain rules of hygiene.
- Restrooms are closed
While you are in the library you can:
- Browse the stacks and pick out materials
- Request reading advisories from staff.
- Receive reference assistance for both adults and children
- Browse the DVD and magazine collections (limited to 2 patrons at time)
- Checkout material
To schedule an appointment for a 45 minute session (once a day) to use a computer or for browsing, please visit https://millicentlibrary.simplybook.me/v2/#book You may also email us at Millicent@SailsInc.Org or call us at 508-992-5342
Curbside pickup continues to be available. To pick up your items outside near our Walnut Street entrance please contact us in advance at Millicent@SailsInc.Org or call us at 508-992-5342.
Restrooms are not available for use at this time.