SUMMER READING PROGRAM 2015 – EVERY HERO HAS A STORY!
Millicent Library, 45 Center Street, Fairhaven , MA 02719 508-992-5342 email@example.com
The Millicent Library in Fairhaven welcomes you to its 2015 Summer Reading program. This year’s theme is “Every Hero Has A Story.” The Teen theme is “Unmask!”
- Summer Reading Registration signup Summer Reading Registration signup continues in the Children’s Room. Come on in to register and pick up your reading log and bag and enter the ice cream raffle. Emma Jean’s is donating a weekly sundae!
- Storytime for babies, toddlers and preschoolers, will resume on Tuesday, June 30th ONE SESSION only at 10 a.m. downstairs. June 30th, July 7th, 14th, 21st and August 4.
NO STORYTIME ON July 28th.
- Daisy D. Dots will present her program on the World of Clowning on Wednesday, July 8th at 10 a.m. for ages 4 and up.
- Thursday, July 9th – Dr. Dills “Tales from the Talespinner” 10 a.m. Downstairs Auditorium. Slightly scary stories!3 and up. Drop in.
- On Wednesday, July 15th, the Fairhaven Fire Department returns for its annual visit, Fire Department Fun! This program begins at 10 a.m. and ends at 11. Wear your bathing suits! After an informative program on fire safety, you’ll help unfurl the firehose and get wet! Meet on the Unitarian Church Lawn on Walnut Street, directly across from the back entrance to the library.
Thursday, July 16th, 10 a.m. TIE DYE with Dr. Dills! on the Unitarian Lawn on Walnut Street. Bring your own cotton shirt or other item, or purchase that day. Drop in. Age 3 and up with adult help!
- Teen Tuesdays will be held on June 30th, July 7th, 14th, and 21st. Teens entering Grade 6 and up are welcome to join the group!
- The 31st Annual Teddy Bear Parade will be held on Wednesday, August 5th at 10 a.m. Daisy D. Dots will be on hand once again to paint faces. Bring your bears!
More programs will be announced. The Millicent Library is handicapped accessible.
Please be sure to check the Events tab on the Millicent Library homepage (millicentlibrary.org) for updates, or the Millicent Library Facebook page.